Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo iPhone application.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 00:55
- Location: Reconvilier (Switzerland)
hello, I am also interested in a code for your new app.
- Smart Home Weather Station V3 : Main module v162 / 1 Outdoor v48 / 3 Additional Indoor v46 / Rain Gauge v11 / Wind Gauge v24
- Smart Indoor Camera : 1 Camera v415 / 9 Sensors v57 / 1 Siren v107
- Smart Radiator Valves : Relay v210 / 4 Valves v81
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 30 Apr 2014, 08:53
Hey, i'm interested, too - plz send me also a promo code. thx
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 24 Jun 2014, 20:49
i´m interested. would like a promo code please. Thanks
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 11:48
- Location: UK
Cannot get logged on to this app, any help
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 01 Aug 2014, 07:25
Viewing Events on an iPhone or iPad is very difficult, as the display window is very small. Is there any way to make it full screen with a close button so the text can be seen?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 09:52
do you still have a promo code? As I purchased the atmobar app for my Mac I would also like to test the iPhone App.
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 18 Oct 2013, 12:29
Iphone 6 plus support. Visually that is.
- Posts: 580
- Joined: 21 Jun 2013, 09:27
Yes definitely, iphone6 resolution and more modern UI would be nice also.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 Nov 2014, 20:52
Would be great, if you can choose two units to draw two graphs on the same screen. This would give the possibility to compare the influence between two units, e.g. compare the indoor temperature with the outdoor temperature.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Dec 2014, 19:09
Shows app Download. When using my iPad the page can't be found. What is wrong?
In my WLAN I don't See my weather Station. WHy not?