Global feature requests

Suggestions, features and new ideas
martin13

Re: Global feature requests

Post by martin13 »

Feature Requst: Possability to calibrate the humidity manually (like the temperature)
donzean

Post by donzean »

Hello,
Could be very helpfull to have an alert when the battery level are low and when the main station lose the connection of the satellite modules.
I've the external module a little bit far so the battery consumption is quite high! (about 1 month!)
Is this feature available or planned?
thanks
Andrea
JMOLOGIN

Post by JMOLOGIN »

martin13 wrote:Feature Request: Personalized Notifications for each module!

I would like to have the possibility to set Personalized Notifications for each module and not for general purposes.
For example: a module placed in the basement should notify me if the temperature is going down below 16°C. The module in the living room should notify me if the temperature is going down below 20°C
I agree ! e.g. I have 1 additional indoor module in the wine cellar and I would love to have a notification if the temperature becomes higher then xx degrees...
Harry2017

Post by Harry2017 »

Hello,

It would be nice to have the ability to define a period of time (f.e. 1 year) and then chose one of the parameters to get for example the average temperatur, the average amount of rain or the whole / kumulative / additional amount of rain in this peroid ... Nice for data-o-holics like me :)
JanMetDePet

Post by JanMetDePet »

JanMetDePet wrote:Historical view.
For past 3 years and calculated mean per month for rain, and temp.

It's nice for planning trips and vacations on some basis.
Why no answer????
Matze

Post by Matze »

Hello Netatmo Team,

Do you already have feedback to my request?
It is about data, charts and overviews, which should be available to all the users.

Please see the this link

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3393

Thanks
M
JanMetDePet

Post by JanMetDePet »

Sendy dear,

How about selling stations with indoor module????
fweens

Post by fweens »

Hi everyone,

I would also like to have an API to set the notifications ; at least the use case...

Here's an example why, the sound meter is great but useless ! I'd like to use the sound meter as an alarm but if i set the level too low, there are too many notifications and if the level is too high, I can't use it as an alarm :-(

I have a solution which tells me whether I'm at home so the idea would be to mix this info with the sound meter notification level.

Best,
Franck
k1200rs

Post by k1200rs »

JMOLOGIN wrote:
martin13 wrote:Feature Request: Personalized Notifications for each module!

I would like to have the possibility to set Personalized Notifications for each module and not for general purposes.
For example: a module placed in the basement should notify me if the temperature is going down below 16°C. The module in the living room should notify me if the temperature is going down below 20°C
I agree ! e.g. I have 1 additional indoor module in the wine cellar and I would love to have a notification if the temperature becomes higher then xx degrees...

You can easily do this through IFFFT. Look on the Web for IFTTT.
mattebury

Post by mattebury »

I would like to see the dew point, it's pretty straightforward to calculate, just need to add that functionality to all the various apps.

Return to “Feature requests”