Re: Upgrading to Version 79

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
portenawak

Post by portenawak »

merci pour la réponse :)
j'ai donc téléchargé la dernière version, je testerais plus tard.

Pour info j'ai eu aussi un problème déccrit plus haut :
je passe l'écran en horizontal, j'ai la mesure temp ext, puis je passe sur intérieur, ok puis je passe sur sono et que dalle :shock: par de données, pas de chargement. je suis repassé sur température, j'ai eu les données, je suis revenu sur sono, toujours pas de donnée.

Apres avoir repassé le tél en vertical puis horizontal, j'ai eu cette fois les données sono.

Le problème ne s'est pas reproduit.

Voili

En tout cas merci pour les évolutions que vous proposez :)
Netatmo

Post by Netatmo »

Updating the installation wizard worked for me also.
But bad communication from netatmo! The wizard does not show any version number nor does it update automatically or even indicate an existing update!
Florent

Post by Florent »

Netatmo wrote:Updating the installation wizard worked for me also.
But bad communication from netatmo! The wizard does not show any version number nor does it update automatically or even indicate an existing update!
Glad to hear that!

We will include a version check in the next release of the wizard to avoid this kind of issue.
Florent - Netatmo
Netatmo

Post by Netatmo »

Florent wrote:We will include a version check in the next release of the wizard to avoid this kind of issue.
:D
Nigbo

Re: Firmware Version 79 [NEW]

Post by Nigbo »

What platform did you use for the update (PC / Mac / iPhone or iPad)? Do you remember what was your station firmware version before the update?

Was the upgrade interrupted while downloading the firmware from our servers or while uploading it to the station ?

What do you mean by "it was difficult to [...] refind the Wi-Fi network"? Your network didn't showed up in the list or did you encounter an issue while connecting to the network?

Concerning the sonometer, the measurement may be missing in the first measurement done after powering-up the station (the sonometer measurement is done by averaging the sound level over 5 minutes).
Is the measurement still missing once the station has been running for a long period of time ? Are there any other measurement missing (eg CO2) ?
Platform: iPad mini, version 71.
Interrupted Weile uploading it to the station.
WiFi showed up, but Netatmo did not connect fully many times.

Sonometer: it worked after about twenty minutes, nothing else was missing.
So I am totally happy.
One thing, though: I get messages alerts from the meteo part. I did not find, where this notification can be turned off.
Any suggestions?

Herwig

Netatmo is great! Still 100 % happy.
neuromancer

Post by neuromancer »

After upgrading wait a few minutes and do one or two on demand measurements and co2 and noise will work again no problem! :) :D
Will the outside module be updatet to Version 34 also? (Like the Boss's Office in Paris? :)

(btw update via ipad iOS 6.1.3 worked perfect)

@fpotter would be really nice to post firmware updates also via the netatmo twitter account incl. version numbers for inside / outside module - thanks for the update!

... Great outside module was automatically updated after 2 hours to version 34, good job netatmo ;-)
Last edited by neuromancer on 20 Mar 2013, 17:24, edited 1 time in total.
Florent

Post by Florent »

neuromancer wrote:Will the outside module be updatet to Version 34 also? (Like the Boss's Office in Paris? :)
Once the inside module has been updated to version 74, the outdoor module should automatically be updated to version 34. The update procedure need at least 1h30.
Nigbo wrote:Platform: iPad mini, version 71.
Interrupted Weile uploading it to the station.
WiFi showed up, but Netatmo did not connect fully many times.
Thanks for the information! We'll investigate the issue.
I guess when the firmware update has been interrupted, you had a "connection lost" message?
Do you remember what kind of error did you get while trying to connect to your Wi-Fi network? (eg pad password, connection timeout, the station has been rejected, ...)
Nigbo wrote:One thing, though: I get messages alerts from the meteo part. I did not find, where this notification can be turned off.
Any suggestions?
As far as I know, it is not yet possible to disable the weather alerts.
Florent - Netatmo
wvy

Post by wvy »

Sorry i dont speak French so my question is in English

How do i upgrade to version 79
Will the unit automatic upgrade to new firmware's or do i have to do this manual?

Please advice what to do.

regards
Florent

Post by Florent »

wvy wrote:How do i upgrade to version 79
Will the unit automatic upgrade to new firmware's or do i have to do this manual?
For the time being, you have to connect your station to a PC / Mac and use the setup wizard (be sure to download the latest version from http://my.netatmo.com) or connect your iPhone / iPad to the station.
In a few weeks, the update will automatically be done over the air.
Florent - Netatmo
lucyming

Post by lucyming »

nothing else was missing.

Return to “General questions”