pairing relay and thermostat

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
TomasDrabek

Re: pairing relay and thermostat

Post by TomasDrabek »

Hi there, a little problem here..
according to Netatmo Thermostat web app, my thermostat and relay seems to be disconnected and not knowing about each other, byt physically on my Thermostat, there is no symbol and signs of disconnection, it displays the desired and current temperature as normal and also it seem that it's working good (if I rise the temperature, relay turn on the boiler, if I lower the temperature, the relay turn off the boiler).
Can you please help me with that situation? I am attaching a screenshot of web app.
I have already tried pairing thermostat and relay once again, according to wizzard, everything went ok and it told me that it was paired together without problems.
Also in the web app, I can see Relay wifi reception and Thermostat battery and signal strength.
Attachments
aaa.jpg
aaa.jpg (88.72 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
dylanxdog

Post by dylanxdog »

hi,

i'm facing the same problem. the relais and the thermostat can't work together.

my thermostat firmware version is 35 number j08086e and relay firmware 48 number g07f6a8.

Now they are on and very close.

thank you.
Nicola
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi,
@TomasDrabek: do you still have this issue with your Thermostat? From our side, everything seems to be fine.
@dylanxdog: please try to place the module a little bit away from each other (1m minimum), if they're too close there could be connection issues.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
dylanxdog

Post by dylanxdog »

OK now are 3 meters
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

OK. If you remove the batteries from the Thermostat, and place them again after having waited one minute, does the screen flashes?
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
dylanxdog

Post by dylanxdog »

Yes
dylanxdog

Post by dylanxdog »

but it does not work the same ..... seems the exclamation point
dylanxdog

Post by dylanxdog »

Hello, then it seems that somehow manage to communicate, but when from 'application I try to manually change the temperature values ​​are changed only on the thermostat in the app but returned to 16 degrees and the reading is also busted the app marks 1 and another on the thermostat
GBE

Post by GBE »

Hi,

my issue is a little different. When pairing relay and thermostate the display always shows the start screen: the symbols of the relay and the thermostate with the WIFI icon in between. Even after minutes it does not change to temperature display. Any idea?

GBE
GBE

Post by GBE »

Okay, I managed to have temperatures displayed on the thermostate somehow but still no connection to relay - shows "!". My serial numbers are:

Relay: g044b36
Thermostate: j063728

Also strange is what I see on my netatmo.com: underneath the map it shows "?" for relay status but when I open the settings I can see my relay in details connected to WIFI. See attached pic.

Tks for helping
Attachments
Netatmo.JPG
Netatmo.JPG (50.3 KiB) Viewed 1867 times

Return to “General questions”