Suggestions for Web App

Suggestions, features and new ideas
PickleB

Re: Suggestions for Web App

Post by PickleB »

It's good to see that dew point has been included on the latest Android app. Can we expect the same on the web, please? And:
PickleB wrote:I would really like an option to stop the 'day' display from auto-ranging as I change the date. The same for the 'week' option too, please.

It is simply not helpful when comparing each day's or week's readings if the range displayed keeps changing.

Thanks...
Then, am I right to think that I cannot check the web version number and force it to update, please?
mcduarte2000

Post by mcduarte2000 »

+1 Hygrometer calibration.
pmmello

Acummulate rain

Post by pmmello »

Hello
How can i see the acumlate rain for a month or a period?
Thanks
Vindis

Post by Vindis »

It is displayed as "Accumulated over the period" in my.netatmo.com.

Remember to select Month and which month you want to see.

/Per
Denmark
Vindis

Re: Acummulate rain

Post by Vindis »

pmmello wrote:Hello
How can i see the acumlate rain for a month or a period?
Thanks

It is displayed as "Accumulated over the period" in my.netatmo.com.

Remember to select Month and which month you want to see.

/Per
Denmark
PickleB

Re: Web application

Post by PickleB »

Thirganor wrote:Hi,

I already posted this elsewhere, but since there is an official section, I'll ask here again.
I would like to see:
- graphics based on "last 7 days" or "last X days" ... because the week view doesn't make really sense at the beginning of a week.
- graphics from several source merge to same graphics, for example all indoor temperature at once.

Regards...
It's coming up to the 1st anniversary of that post. While there has been at least one update to the Android app (and probably others that I haven't noticed) I have yet to find the "last 24 hours", "last 7 days", last "30 day / month", last "365 days / year" options that several of us have asked for. Is there any chance, please?

Then, an option to stop auto-ranging so that the view for one date/period is directly comparable to another date/period...how useful would that be? That too has been requested.

What are the prospects, please?

PS Also posted in the Android forum.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

RFC for webapplication :

- Download all sensor data in 1 time to 1 csv or excell file
- In weathermap a symbol for wind, as there is one for rain and temp sensor.

Peter
sam

Post by sam »

+1 for past 24 hours, past week, past month, past year, instead of calendar periods.
+1 for providing a compact 1-screen view, instead of scrolling (or greater ability to customise layout / tiles / tile dimensions)

new request: When viewing weekly graph, include data points for daily max and min. Current graph data omits real max and min values as they fall outside the graph granularity.

Sam
AnitaRog

Suggestions for Web App

Post by AnitaRog »

For a while Ive been thinking the same thing, I take to join your query, see if can be make the "Web Monitor" is more accurate with the urls.

Translation by Google.
Dr Digital

Post by Dr Digital »

Bonjour mes amis!

I have a proposal regarding the web application after using it for around one month. The app and the hardware seemes to work 100% and the stastistics is good enough. But the web application would be even more enjoyable if there would be a possibility to change the background colour in such a way that to whitest white coud be reduced. Maybe a theme selector?

Keep up you good work!
Regards
/Dr

Return to “Feature requests”