No more Live view and recording after few hours

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
p.pommer

No more Live view and recording after few hours

Post by p.pommer »

Hello,
i have the followings problem since i have my new presence camera:
After few hours (between 8 oder 24 hours i think) the live view did not work longer. The camera also did not make new videos in this situation. But i can see all the arcived Videos.
When i will diconnect the power for a few seconds, the camera will work fine for the next few hours.

What can i do?

Thanks for any Help!
LanceM

Re: No more Live view and recording after few hours

Post by LanceM »

I have the same problem. Lose the live feed after a few hours and can't get it back or adjust settings. I can view video from the timeline however. The camera has been installed for 40 hours.
Sjd666

Post by Sjd666 »

I'm having the same problem with mine, I've had no live pictures for 2 days now just a black screen, only problem I have is im away and can't power it down. Good security camera :!:
LanceM

Post by LanceM »

Try editing an alert zone guys. This happens to me and doing this is the only setting etc that will respond while I am away. Saves having to physically reboot the camera. Just go into alert zones and back out. I edit one ever so slightly then put it back how it was. This brings the camera back online straight away. Worth a go if you are away from home and want to get it going again. Only fixes this for a few hours but better than nothing until they fix this, saves a reboot
Netti

Post by Netti »

p.pommer wrote:Hello,
i have the followings problem since i have my new presence camera:
After few hours (between 8 oder 24 hours i think) the live view did not work longer. The camera also did not make new videos in this situation. But i can see all the arcived Videos.
When i will diconnect the power for a few seconds, the camera will work fine for the next few hours.

What can i do?

Thanks for any Help!
Having the problem too since today.

Any real solution ?
omron111

Post by omron111 »

Same for me. My FW is 82 too. live preview seems working but live streaming and event streaming not! Netatmo please fix it
vojta66

Post by vojta66 »

I started to have similar problems with my Presence, which I have about one month now.
Live stream - either I do have picture or sound. Not together as it should be.
Also if I want to preview recorded events - it take long long time and very often it did not work or in terrible quality. The same on top of that - seldom picture and sound together - either sound or picture - if both -it is very poor and delayed.

It is getting worse by time...matter of micro SD? I do not know. I have fast internet connection and the latest firmware - 82.
Or the problem is we have about -15 degrees freezing now?

Netatmo, Netatmo......
1Welcome(512), 9 tags (v58), 1Smart Smoke (v108),1Smart Siren (v209)
1 Weather Station(v181), Outdoor module (50),Rain Gauge(v12),Wind Gauge(v25),3 Indoor Modules (v51)
1Thermostat(v75+relay 2nd generation v222 + 5Valves (v85)
2Presence cameras(320)
Netti

Post by Netti »

Same happened yesterday afternoon again. Restart it worked then for 6 hours.
This morning again, only live view no recording !!! :shock:

Any solution ?

Accidently bought a second one, thinking of bringing it back.

Greetings Netti
LanceM

Post by LanceM »

My Presence is going down twice a day at least now and staying down for the entire time until I reboot it. Still no answer from Netatmo! So frustrating. I even bought a home coach after the presence which was a dumb move as that doesn't work at all. Again no answer from Netatmo. What does one need to do to get help Netatmo?

We have had some guys smashing mailboxes down the street and today while my Presence was down they did over the road. Brilliant, I buy an expensive security camera to catch them and the day it happens the silly thing doesn't work :(
bobhuge

Post by bobhuge »

Same problem with me as well. I've logged with Netamo. A simple remote reboot would be great. The camera is still 'on-line' just not recording! Come on Netamo help us out.

Return to “General questions”