Thermostat not keeping to schedule at night

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Broomy

Thermostat not keeping to schedule at night

Post by Broomy »

We bought this system because it is supposed to be easy to programme and to be fair programming the schedules is really easy. The system works fine during the day. The boiler turns off and on as it should and the thermostat shows the set temperature as programmed. The problem occurs during the night. The set temperature is 14 degrees in the programme schedule but the heating comes on in the middle of the night - I'm not sure what time but I wake up about 3.00am because I'm too hot. When I check my app the thermostat indicates that the set temperature is 22 degrees although the programme schedule is clearly set at 14 degrees at the time. The actual temperature as indicated by the thermostat is usually around 21 degrees when it wakes me up. The only way to get it to turn the heating off is to set the manual adjustment to the time I actually want the heating to come on. I have e mailed customer support but not had a reply. The lack of sleep is wearing me out. Can anyone help please.
Michael0610

Re: Thermostat not keeping to schedule at night

Post by Michael0610 »

Are you using Heating Prediction? Use a browser to log on to you thermostat. Go in settings and download your thermostat's data. What time do you want the heat to come on? Look in the downloaded file and se what time it came on.
Broomy

Post by Broomy »

I can't find an option to download the data. Can you please provide the path to find it thanks
Michael0610

Post by Michael0610 »

In the right corner push the "Device settings wheel". Scroll down and click on the "download your thermostat's data"
Broomy

Post by Broomy »

I may have the odd blonde moment but that option just isn't there. Have added screen shot.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170114-200305.png
Screenshot_20170114-200305.png (147.48 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Broomy

Post by Broomy »

Will need to sort out the graph issue. We have never had a report either so this needs looking in to. I turned off predictive heating yesterday and the heating didn't come on in the night so that helped thank you

Return to “General questions”