Presence no live or recorded (do get notifications)

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
dashman

Presence no live or recorded (do get notifications)

Post by dashman »

Hi all, hope someone has seen this..... in either chrome or IE when i select a notification (clip) to view and click play symbol after a short delay i see (see attached) the message "cannot load M3U8: 404 not found" i have 2 cameras the other one works fine.... both are FW 87. I have done several reboots still not working.... on the app it just spins the circle as if its getting the video but then goes back to the still frame...

Its identical fault if i try to play live video (i assume i dont get "live" video it comes from a recording in "near" real time) could this be a memory card issue? on here i see people say there is a specific message if the card becomes defective....

Help!
Attachments
Capture.JPG
kiboost

Re: Presence no live or recorded (do get notifications)

Post by kiboost »

Several people have same problem on french board (me included), and we got an answer from support who is aware and fixing the issue.
php-simpleNetatmoAPI Simple to use php API based on official API.
dashman

Post by dashman »

thanks Kiboost..... how long have people been having this issue? how long have support known its a "bug" that they can fix? i was wondering about upgrading the memory cards BUT i wont now as whilst its not working properly i dont want to add any other variables...
dashman

Post by dashman »

Also it does respond to ping BUT.. it misses from time to time and is slow (the signal is good) its like its "busy" you know like defragging etc?
Attachments
ping test.JPG
kiboost

Post by kiboost »

Yes, all status are on, but ping isn't reliable.
Been like that since yesterday around 20h10. My 2nd camera works nice anyway.
Owenlars

Post by Owenlars »

I have a similar problem. No live feed but camera recording and making accessible detected movement. Also when I try to switch monitoring on or off, I get "unable to change camera state please try later", similar message with changing alert zones and if I try to turn on the light manually I get "setting unavailable at the moment". It feels like a server problem but I will create a support ticket and see what happens.
kiboost

Post by kiboost »

My cameras came back full working one hour ago. Yours should also, was exact same problem.
ErnstMichael

Post by ErnstMichael »

That is in Germany exactly my problem too:I have a similar problem. No live feed but camera recording and making accessible detected movement. Also when I try to switch monitoring on or off, I get "unable to change camera state please try later", similar message with changing alert zones and if I try to turn on the light manually I get "setting unavailable at the moment". It feels like a server problem but I will create a support ticket and see what happens.
Owenlars

Post by Owenlars »

Kiboost, I imagine they have looked at your camera. There is obviously some global problem and I guess they will get round to everyone at some stage.
dashman

Post by dashman »

Suddenly, its working again.... all fine.... no change to firmware.... no apparent reboots.... something strange is going on here....

Return to “General questions”