Valves not closing after a few days

Maido

Re: Valves not closing after a few days

Post by Maido »

I am having exactly the same problem described here on all of my valves, not always, but I can't pinpoint the common reason for the episodes.
I am beginning to be kind of worried this issue cannot be fixed by a firmware update, since I am running the beta firmware as well on my valves, and that didn't fix the issue (which was present on nominal firmware as well).
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi all,
Thank you for your feedback.
We're currently investigating on this behaviour.
Please try to force a calibration through the application whenever it seems to be necessary.
If it happens again, please open a ticket at our Support, to let us investigate more precisely.
Have a nice day.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
MarcoGT

Post by MarcoGT »

It seems I have a similar problem with the valve in the kitchen:
kitchen.png
2Qt2beStr8

Post by 2Qt2beStr8 »

I have the same problem. The Netatmo Valves are really not usable. I used before a much cheaper system and had no problems. for the high price I expect full functionality without problems - I will change to another brand.

I'm really disappointed with netatmo. You should not sell products if they do not work.
Relais: 70:ee:50:0e:97:fe
Weather Station Main Modul: 70:ee:50:6b:1d:9a
krmkrx

Post by krmkrx »

I am experiencing the same problem with one of my 4 valves. Calibration fixes it temporarily for a few days.
ognyan

Post by ognyan »

I can also confirm that this problem exists.
nyaria

Post by nyaria »

Same here. I always have to check the graphs and re-calibrate the valves. I wasn't at home for 5 days and the temperature in one of the rooms was 4 degrees above the setpoint because the valve wasn't fully closed. After re-calibration the temperature dropped to the right level.
2Qt2beStr8

Post by 2Qt2beStr8 »

that's the problem. In my opinion, with such a system money should be saved and not wasted.
tomo360

Post by tomo360 »

Ok, removing from homekit doesnt work, after few days Valves not closing. I spend a lot of money for this, to save money, and now, its waste of money. I was heating only one room with an exotic animal inside, and I didnt check later what is happening on app. After getting back home, it was hot in almost every room at my house. I dont uderstand why more and more expensive products are just alpha or beta versions in these days. If someone thinking about smart system for heating, then should avoid netatmo products. For now, with a lots of software bugs at netatmo, there are much better solutions on market. I lost trust in this company. Almost 1000 euro to trash.
2Qt2beStr8

Post by 2Qt2beStr8 »

100% confirmation @ tomo360

Return to “General questions”