Suggestion: room based heating, not thermostat heating

Sn00thy

Re: Suggestion: room based heating, not thermostat heating

Post by Sn00thy »

BTW in a future firmware update it would be nice to choose ECO/COMFORT mode individually on each valve.

So far I like the comfort mode...
valentinocolella

Post by valentinocolella »

I apologize but I thought my message was ignored as other users have been upgraded faster. I'm waiting. thank you so much
Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:
valentinocolella wrote:Hi Brieuc, how long will I have to wait for you to receive the beta upgrade on my relay?

Thank you

valentinocolella wrote:Hi Brieuc, I have not received the update yet.
Hi,
Please stop multi-posting! We're looking into it.[/quote]
Josef Steindl

Post by Josef Steindl »

I finally sent back the valves!
They are good looking, but poor in function design.
This chat exists since Sep 23, it was not possible to implement a simple open-close-function as an option, which would have solved the problems of most people in this chat.
I respect the will for ambitious solutions, but why making it too complicated?
No answer to questions how long it will take. I mean, we are in the middle of heating season 2017/18 !
It took 5 weeks to get a return label and money back!
Unacceptable support!
Hona

Post by Hona »

Dear Brieuc,
many thanks for constant effort... The Comfort priority seems to work fine in the Comfort heating mode. If I switch, however, to the Away mode it seems that colder than the target temperature in other than thermostat room does not trigger the boiler to be switched on. I could live with that although this is not ideal, just wanted to checked that this works according to the specs.

Best regards

Jan
Eurolfy

Post by Eurolfy »

Hello again Brieuc,

could you please update to the firmware 47 my last valve 09:00:00:01:39:99 which is now on firmware 41

already updated relay 70:ee:50:1e:35:da firmware 159
already updated thermostat 04:00:00:1e:4b:d8 firmware 64
already updated my other valve to firmware 47

Thanks again for your great job.
Alfonso
whnagel

Post by whnagel »

@eurolfy,
Your Relais has the update with 159!
So you have only to wait, because your relais is making the distribution to all devices behind your relais. Mine took over 25 hours!
Lezz

Post by Lezz »

I would also like to test this comfort priority and if possible apply for the ambassador program to help test new features in the future.

My relay serial is 70:ee:50:09:f2:94
whnagel

Post by whnagel »

Hi Brieuc,
What happened?
Perhaps valve not closed?
Nobody was in the flat?
No extra heating only 2 Radiators with smart valve and thermostat
Pid still not yet available install was in September
in your helpcenter i can not select energie
369C2684-E4F5-4914-8963-331D5F68DE5C.png
F6F6B08F-3382-4377-BFD8-D2DAA14DFED7.png
Attachments
3F5A9617-C9D9-4EB7-A01C-F877ED797164.png
Last edited by whnagel on 15 Nov 2017, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
ognyan

Post by ognyan »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:
Bhobina wrote:Hi Brieuc
As beta tester I try to report some little anomaly.
First of all, I have these current version of FW: Thermostat V64, Relay V159, Valve v47

As you can see in the graphic in a room equipped with valve the temperature control reaction is really too slow. i know that the valve it is not a thermostat, but actually shut off the heater really too late. I programmed temp for 23°, but raised to 25,5° before slope down.

In this second graph you see a three different rooms graph. The first two is valve controlled heater room, the third is a thermostat room (with valve too on heater). As you can see, the behavior of the temp is correct in the thermostat room (salotto), in the other two rooms, the heater some time is hot, without need it. The ambience temperature is ever over the programmed temp, but at the 11:00 when boiler is powered on by thermostat, the temperature raise in the other room. This is a really strange behavior. Thermostat tell to valve to open without reason.

Tell me if you need other info to try to catch the problem.

Bye

Davide
Hi,
The gap will be reduced by PID, but I suggest that you reduce the temperature of the heating water if possible, or place the Thermostat away from a heating source (as it seems that the measured temperature increases very fast).
Now about the second graph, it can be explained by the spread of the heat in all the house, and also by the sun exposure? In any case, the Valves were not opened.
About the second graph I can confirm that I also have the same problem. It can not be explained by sun exposure because the radiators are hot even in the rooms where they should be closed according to the diagram.
Yesterday I have the following situation:
1. The gas boiler was off because the temperature was ok in all of the three rooms.
2. I have to increase manually the temperature in the room where the thermostat is located.
3. The gas boiler starts but all of the three rooms were heated. I checked all of the radiators and all of them were equally hot. According to the diagram the valves in two of the rooms were closed.
magor3

Post by magor3 »

Hi Brieuc,
could I also have the beta upgrade?

These are mine:

Thermostat j078198 FW 59
Relè 70:ee:50:07:85:18 fw 150
Valve o013735 FW 41

Many Thanks in advance

Return to “General questions”