Thermostat and valve updates

MikeyBoy1977

Thermostat and valve updates

Post by MikeyBoy1977 »

I’ve just seen 1 of my 2 Thermostats update to v64. After the update, HomeKit cannot communicate with the Thermostat or the relay. Anyone else seen that? My second Thermostat isnyet to receive the update ....

More interestingly both my valves updated to v49. After this they were not working - I had a calibration failed message. I followed the in app advice and removed the white cable and calibration was successful!!! Anyone else seen that??
MikeyBoy1977

Re: Thermostat and valve updates

Post by MikeyBoy1977 »

Update. I have disconnected the relay, removed batteries from the valves and thermostat. I then connected the relay, thermostat and valves. I had to recalibrate the valves. That worked first time. HomeKit connectivity is still. It working though??? Anyone else in the same boat after the updates?
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

This happened to one of the beta testers as well. You have to reinstall your relais:

Press on the relay button (physically) for approximately 15sec until you see the white light blinks rapidly
-Then go to manage my home / your relay name / Set up your wifi
-Then go to manage my home / your relay name / set up HomeKit

You meassurement data shouldn‘t be lost that way.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
MikeyBoy1977

Post by MikeyBoy1977 »

Worked 1st time. Thank-you!! Committed to memory for future updates!!

Return to “General questions”