Feature Request - Notification delay

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
TommasoSan

Feature Request - Notification delay

Post by TommasoSan »

Hi,

I would like to set a delay for the notifications, for example:

To prevent a multiple notification for the same event (if i’m in the garden, my 2 presence notificate me every second my presence) i think could be usefull to set a time between the first and the second notification from the same camera; just think about a 5 minutes work in the garden, i’ll be notificate a lot of time (moltiplicate the notifcation for the 2 cameras) but if i could set a notification delay of 5 minutes the problem doesn’t exists.

What do you thnik about?

P.s. The same for the welcome camera and the motion notification
NAC Beta Tester
Mac: 70:ee:50:94:65:32
Mac: 70:ee:50:94:65:9c
Product firmware version: 1015
OS Version: iOS 16.4.1
Netatmo Home+Control app version used: 2.23 (189)
jofre_netatmo

Re: Feature Request - Notification delay

Post by jofre_netatmo »

Hi,
In order to adjust notifications to your needs, please go to the 'Alert & Recording settings' section.
You can also turn monitoring off for a specific camera from your app during the time you don't want to receive any notification.
Hope this helps,
Jofre - Netatmo Team
cantece

Post by cantece »

please propose an more applicable solution. I do not want to switch it off manually every time I go into the garden.
jofre_netatmo wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 11:58 Hi,
In order to adjust notifications to your needs, please go to the 'Alert & Recording settings' section.
You can also turn monitoring off for a specific camera from your app during the time you don't want to receive any notification.
Hope this helps,
W00dy81

Post by W00dy81 »

Instead of turning off monitoring just add a motion snooze into the notification when force pressing on it for preset times.

10,25,30,60 mins

I had this on my ring floodlight cam and missed it when I switched to Netatmo

Return to “General questions”