Valve battery life

Mariuss

Valve battery life

Post by Mariuss »

Netatmo promises 2-year battery life on the Smart Valves yet 2 of my 4 valves (kids room first followed by the master bedroom) ran out of battery after exactly 1 year. That is way less than promised (along with the promised open window detection) :evil:
Signal strength 4 bars, relay in the next room...
Mariuss

Re: Valve battery life

Post by Mariuss »

So I bought and replaced the batteries and funny thing is, the old ones have over 70% capacity left. It's just not enough for the valves and they display the battery icon and refuse to work anymore. The batteries are good enough even for RC toys. SW fix possible?
Mariuss

Post by Mariuss »

And if by magic, today my bathroom batteries ran out...also plenty of power left in them...
Mariuss

Post by Mariuss »

So there’s a problem: my kids bedroom is out of batteries AGAIN and I replaced them a few weeks back. Someone from Netatmo please help. We started our heating season and as soon as I touch the valves, the low battery warning kicks in
Totriet

Post by Totriet »

Mariuss wrote:Netatmo promises 2-year battery life on the Smart Valves yet 2 of my 4 valves (kids room first followed by the master bedroom) ran out of battery after exactly 1 year. That is way less than promised (along with the promised open window detection) :evil:
Signal strength 4 bars, relay in the next room...
Hi

I think you have to use the valve eco mode to hold 2 years.
For you issue... I don't know

Return to “General questions”