Valve temperature stuck

Cristi_XP

Re: Valve temperature stuck

Post by Cristi_XP »

Roland_RS4 wrote:Okay,
for now I try to switch off this prediction option. Let's see if that helps me till the open-window-detection will be available. Few days here its still cool at night, so i can observe the behaving when opening window.
For next winter I hope they deliver this features ! :)
Not the prediction, that is still on. The algo is switched from advanced to hysteresis.
Roland_RS4

Post by Roland_RS4 »

Any news on this? Did the new firmware fix this issue in the meantime? I did not switch on heating already so I could not check.....
Thermostat v75
Valves v85
Relais v222
Entershift

Post by Entershift »

Hi, I am using Thermostat and I am very satifyed, thinking about buying aditional valves to my upstairs, But right now I am not shure if It will be good step.

My guestion is - is the problem with openning windows (recalibrating, or covering valves) still alive ? or solved ?
NeilF

Post by NeilF »

Entershift wrote:Hi, I am using Thermostat and I am very satifyed, thinking about buying aditional valves to my upstairs, But right now I am not shure if It will be good step.

My guestion is - is the problem with openning windows (recalibrating, or covering valves) still alive ? or solved ?
I've been tempted to buy three valves for some radiators upstairs (in work in conjunction with my thermostat), but I've been waiting for confirmation they are generally behaving themselves reliably...
Roland_RS4

Post by Roland_RS4 »

Today my wife told me that a room was completely overheated again. She switched the temperature down so the valve was not heating anymore. This always happened in the past when the window was opened even for a short period of time. I have the valves now second winter and like this im at the moment not satisfied! This is burning more energy then a dump valve for 20 Euro...

I got over the last weeks always new releases of Firmware on my valves. Lets hope when they final, that they fix this issues. At the moment is the change log missing so I guess they testing. So far as I know only owners of valves get those updates.
Thermostat v75
Valves v85
Relais v222
mooncusz

Post by mooncusz »

Nice. My feedback about smart valves was deleted! So ones more. Piece of crap. Absolutely disappointed with this product, not working as expected. Temperature stuck still not fixed.
Roland_RS4

Post by Roland_RS4 »

Well, today again with newest firmware installed it was nonstop heating at 100%! I'm very disappointed. Thats crap like that. I removed batteries and then temperature went up to 23. It was set to 21!
Screenshot_20181125-211543_Energy.jpg
Thermostat v75
Valves v85
Relais v222
Roland_RS4

Post by Roland_RS4 »

Would it not be a smart idea to use a indoor sensor to measure the temperature if the valve cannot measure correctly?? I understand that its complicated but slowly im frustrated with those valves. I'm thinking of installing a new floor heating and throwing all this stuff out!
Thermostat v75
Valves v85
Relais v222
valerio

Post by valerio »

All my valves randomly remain opened and let the room overheat and become a sauna. Support has stopped responding, I am demanding a full refund as the valves are non working and completely useless.

Has anyone been able to get a refund?
mooncusz

Post by mooncusz »

This temperature stuck happens during open windows. And helps just remove batteries. In seconds is temperature correctly messured. So, this is software error. Just wonder, 2 seasons they are not able to fix it. During weekend also have overheated rooms. My wife will kill me soon.

Return to “General questions”