Feature Request: Differentiate push notifications for different homes

Suggestions, features and new ideas
maxhx

Feature Request: Differentiate push notifications for different homes

Post by maxhx » 03 Apr 2019, 15:19

Hey Netatmo Team,

It would be great if it is possible to decide which type of notifications each signed-in phone receives per "Home" and per "Camera". I don't want to disable notifications in general for each camera.

For example: I have two apartments, but I just want to get notified from my welcome camera of my second home if a known or unknown person is at home. The notifications for the presence camera at my second home should be disabled, but just for my phone, not for everybody else's phones. Furthermore and most important, I still want to receive all notifications from my welcome camera at my first home.

Thanks!

YannickV

Re: Feature Request: Differentiate push notifications for different homes

Post by YannickV » 16 May 2019, 09:59

I love this suggestion as well.
I have 5 security camera's and would like to be able to choose on/off sound notifications for each camera.
Now, when you turn this off, you turn off all notifications from all camera's and/or the whole camera, including the recording of events, thats not how it should be.
I still want to keep the recordings.
Example: when my car is parked on the driveway, I get notifications every few minutes that a car is seen (because of sunlight/clouds etc). So I turn off the notications for that camera. But then, I'm not able anymore to see/record if things happens (strangers walking ont the driveway etc). You should be able to just turn on/off sound for that specific camera.

Return to “Feature requests”