Valve starting boiler even if temperature reached

Dr.Fix

Valve starting boiler even if temperature reached

Post by Dr.Fix »

Hi,
I've bought a valve to try it out, and I'm getting a very weird behavior.

In COMFORT mode: heating starts. Always. No matter what are the temperatures in the rooms. I turn on COMFORT -> Heating starts.

In ECO mode: let's say that the valve is set at 19° and in there room there are 24°. Heating is stopped. Correct.
Then I raise the temperature to 19.5° (in the room there are always 24°). Heating starts. WHY?!?

Relay Firmware: 203 (g0a3abc)
Thermostat Firmware: 65 (j0ab4e0)
Valve Firmware: 48 (o04aa38)

Could anyone force my firmware upgrade please?? So that I can try with latest versions and be still in time to return the product if defective.

Thanks!
Brieuc_Netatmo

Re: Valve starting boiler even if temperature reached

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi,
Once the Relay receives a new firmware, the update is pushed to the radio modules and it can last up to 48h, depending on the quantity of modules and the quality and stability of the radio connection between the modules and their Relay. You will get a normal behaviour once all modules are updated. Thank you for your patience :)
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
Dr.Fix

Post by Dr.Fix »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote: 12 Sep 2019, 09:32 Hi,
Once the Relay receives a new firmware, the update is pushed to the radio modules and it can last up to 48h, depending on the quantity of modules and the quality and stability of the radio connection between the modules and their Relay. You will get a normal behaviour once all modules are updated. Thank you for your patience :)
Thank you, this night I received the update and everything seems fine.
Yesterday at a certain point I couldn't stop the heating in no way, I was in a little panic, as the valve was always sending the ON command :-) I solved by switching to ECO mode, today I've received the update and it seems ok.
Trilliard

Post by Trilliard »

Still same problem here, also some users report this on google play store. Support doesnt want to help, doesnt even understand the Problem even if it is explained in every Single Mail. I dont care which Firmware i am running, i paid for those devices and it should work no matter which Firmware. Netatmo doesnt allow us to Update manually so its their responsibility that everything is working. But netatmo is also responsible for our gas heating not overheating and burning Tons of Gas just for nothing. I am starting to think about bringing this to my lawyer, paid over 700€ for netatmo devices and now they burn as much Gas as possible (who pays for this?) for 2-3 months
vojta66

Post by vojta66 »

Good luck with your lawyer-you will pay him much more than 700€ and you will get no result
1Welcome(512), 9 tags (v58), 1Smart Smoke (v108),1Smart Siren (v209)
1 Weather Station(v181), Outdoor module (50),Rain Gauge(v12),Wind Gauge(v25),3 Indoor Modules (v51)
1Thermostat(v75+relay 2nd generation v222 + 5Valves (v85)
2Presence cameras(320)

Return to “General questions”