Rules for people without phone in family

Suggestions, features and new ideas
b3astie

Rules for people without phone in family

Post by b3astie »

My son does not have a phone yet. I would like to be able to set rules for when he should be considered as not home. Eg. if both me and my wife not is home, my son should be considered as not home as well.

The only thing I can do now is to set: If not have been seen in 3 hours he should leave. But that is 3 hours of playtime for intruders every morning. I then need to manually set he as not home every morning. Not very practical.
Last edited by b3astie on 05 Jul 2019, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.
fsf976

Re: Rules for people without phone in family

Post by fsf976 »

We have the same issue. 2 young children but we can't stop them from making the system think someone is home for an hour after we've left without we do it manually.
HansD

Post by HansD »

I don’t think it works like that anymore. When we bring our daughter to school and come back, we get notifications until the camera recognizes us again.
b3astie

Post by b3astie »

HansD wrote: 10 Mar 2020, 09:26 I don’t think it works like that anymore. When we bring our daughter to school and come back, we get notifications until the camera recognizes us again.
Then you probably have the time set shorter than us when people should consider to be away? If you go to main menu/Alert & recording settings/People you can mange the time for this.

Return to “Feature requests”