Night vision doesn't work

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Mir88d

Re: Night vision doesn't work

Post by Mir88d »

I have answer from Netatmo support:

“... Based on the description, the product cannot be repaired remotely and needs to be replaced.

I invite you to contact your reseller in order to organize an exchange, if your product is still under warranty. ...”

No luck. My warranty is expired((
JonyBCN

Post by JonyBCN »

Very disappointed with the customer service.
I understand the delays, but not the answer. They have responded to the ticket I sent with the description of the problem and a link to this topic saying "it is good that it is discussed in the forum, but tell us your problem".
With what I have more waiting times and we all know that they will end up saying that it has no solution, like the previous partner.
For my part, I don't think I will trust the brand again.
akiraone

Post by akiraone »

Same for me. I get the respodne from producer. And my camera, exactly IR-led is toasted. But in free time I will try to fix it, myself. It wasnt related to the IR-screen, as I think before. Its the issue with overhating or overcurrency from IR-led.
mac1804

Post by mac1804 »

same here ... on one of my cameras IR turns on for 2 sec or so and then turns off ... you can hear the click ... camera is on FW 456 ... guess after 3 years now it is ready for electronic waste ... very disappointing!
Last edited by mac1804 on 16 Jul 2020, 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
till now : - 2 Presence , - 2 Welcome, - 12 Tags,

getting rid of the rest soon thanks to lousy customer care and firmwareupdates! :evil:

2 Presence, 1 Weather Station, 1 Outdoor module, 1 Rain Gauge,
1 Healthy Home Coach
James Harry

Post by James Harry »

First, go into the camera's settings and make sure the mode is turned on. ... If that doesn't fix your infrared camera problems, try powering the camera off and on again, as well as unplugging it and plugging it back in. If the camera itself has a switch for night vision mode, try toggling that on and off.
James Harry

Post by James Harry »

I hope your problem will sort out .If you have any issue you can ask because in starting i have also many issues but after searching and discussion with senior ,I got solution.
James Harry

Post by James Harry »

mac1804 wrote: 11 Jul 2020, 22:56 same here ... on one of my cmeras IR turns on for 2 sec or so and then turns off ... you can hear the click ... camera is on FW 456 ... guess after 3 years now it is ready for electronic waste ... very disappointing!
Oh it's really painful.I have experience like this. :(
James Harry

Post by James Harry »

James Harry wrote: 14 Jul 2020, 16:47
mac1804 wrote: 11 Jul 2020, 22:56 same here ... on one of my cmeras IR turns on for 2 sec or so and then turns off ... you can hear the click ... camera is on FW 456 ... guess after 3 years now it is ready for electronic waste ... very disappointing!
Oh it's really painful.I have experience like this. :(
when I feel I wasted my money like this.I got sad because after hardwork earn money you will safe money as well... :geek:
James Harry

Post by James Harry »

Why do my security cameras go black?
James Harry

Post by James Harry »

Why do my security cameras go black?

Return to “General questions”