Doorbell release date?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
GEORGzer

Re: Doorbell release date?

Post by GEORGzer » 04 Jul 2020, 10:27

If you have filled out the form here, you‘ll be on the list that gets manually reviewed, assuring that your doorbell-installation is compatible. That might take some time, a lot of people have sent in their requests.

I have no information on how long the ambassador program is going to run or if it is limited in numbers.
As long as the announcement is up, people can apply.
Home:Weather Station (V3 + Rain Gauge, Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules), Valves Starter Pack + 5 additional Valves, Smart Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smart Smoke Alarm

Not a Netatmo employee

GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer » 04 Jul 2020, 12:59

@RaoulH
@Jolagues
@MickUrsell

The link to order the Doorbell was meant for ambassadors only and was leaked by someone, breaking the ambassador confidential agreement.
It has been taken down, placed orders by non-ambassadors will be cancelled.
Home:Weather Station (V3 + Rain Gauge, Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules), Valves Starter Pack + 5 additional Valves, Smart Video Doorbell

Not a Netatmo employee

MickUrsell

Post by MickUrsell » 04 Jul 2020, 13:11

Thanks for the info, I had just assumed it was an error while preparing the store for future use.
I only posted the info on this for after checking the original link didn’t work anymore!
I haven’t received a link so not me. :)
Why do people do that and risk the program for everyone??? :x :x

GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer » 04 Jul 2020, 13:19

MickUrsell wrote:
04 Jul 2020, 13:11
Why do people do that and risk the program for everyone??? :x :x
I guess something life-essential like upvotes 🤷‍♂️

Not a Netatmo employee

LCG

Post by LCG » 04 Jul 2020, 17:41

So if the link was for ambassadors I guess some of them have already been selected for the program and they were able to buy the doorbell from that link? I applied to be one, but no positive nor negative answer, will I receive any confirmation or dismiss e-mail? Thank you.

clayw

Post by clayw » 05 Jul 2020, 20:57

I did this a little backwards, but I ordered via the leaked order link on reddit. Since then I found this forum and went ahead and filled out the form to join the ambassador program and emailed pics of my chime. I'm ready to test if there's still a need.

Piero87

Post by Piero87 » 07 Jul 2020, 00:54

I ordered via the leaked link on Friday. Today I received an email that the order has been canceled.
In that email I got the link to this ambassador program. I filled out the form and have sent the picture of my chime.
Hope to be one who will get a product.

vcdx71

Post by vcdx71 » 07 Jul 2020, 16:22

Glad to see the Ambassador program get kicked off, hopefully I get in, but if not, at least we're closer to a general release date now.

michaelstaehle

Post by michaelstaehle » 16 Jul 2020, 23:24

Happy birthday

One year ago ...

Return to “General questions”