Customer Complaints & Transparency

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
nicko

Customer Complaints & Transparency

Post by nicko »

I got my Netatmo Doorbell about 8 months ago.
I have to say I, and apparently a majority of customers going by posts are not entirely happy (to put it mildly) with the product.

In the face of such dissatisfaction, I'm curious what Netatmo's plan is to improve the situation - is there a plan to improve Quality, to add developers?? Most responses from Netatmo I see are "that's not supported" or there's some problem with your network/setup, when most of us have many other devices running on our networks just fine & stable.

With the growing amount of posts complaining about the product, I expect people researching the product before buying it to find these, and to purchase other products instead, thus having financial impact; this situation isn't something a smart company would just ignore. You can also find many people having problems on Reddit, with zero input from Netatmo staff https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=netatmo%20doorbell

So my question is, do Netatmo have a plan to improve this situation? If so can we get some visibility into this? Or should I just return my doorbell and get another brand?

Return to “General questions”