Personal Notification Of A Tree

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Scidhuv

Personal Notification Of A Tree

Post by Scidhuv »

At tree-o-clock every day my video doorbell detects the tree in my front yard as a person.
I get a notification every few minutes for an hour or more.
Is there someway I can contact technical people at Netatmo to get help?

There seems to be no way to actually contact the part of LeGrand that deals with the product.
When I visit the website the only option is to click on various FAQ questions none of which apply.

Then when I click on the 'fill out the form' there is no option to get support for Netatmo products.
And there is also then no response from anybody I've tried to contact.
smk420

Re: Personal Notification Of A Tree

Post by smk420 »

surprised your doorbell works! Call 18772953472 then just go for tech support on the first brand they say. Then when someone answers the phone, just tell them you need help for Netatmo. They were very good. I just submitted a ticket requesting my money back for the doorbell. Ive had it two years and it has never worked as advertised. Good luck
Anyone wanna buy my netatmo hardware?
papaskitch

Re: Personal Notification Of A Tree

Post by papaskitch »

Scidhuv wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 00:12 At tree-o-clock every day my video doorbell detects the tree in my front yard as a person.
I get a notification every few minutes for an hour or more.
Is there someway I can contact technical people at Netatmo to get help?

There seems to be no way to actually contact the part of LeGrand that deals with the product.
When I visit the website the only option is to click on various FAQ questions none of which apply.

Then when I click on the 'fill out the form' there is no option to get support for Netatmo products.
And there is also then no response from anybody I've tried to contact.
I've had that issue as well with a birch tree, and some potted flowers. In the iOS app, I can hold down on an event and I get the option to "Improve detection". If I do that anywhere from 3-20 times, I actually do see improvements.

Return to “General questions”