Connect: Panasonic WH-MXC12J9E8 T-CAP Heatpump

You need some help attaching the thermostat to your specific boiler. This way please !
MikkelR

Connect: Panasonic WH-MXC12J9E8 T-CAP Heatpump

Post by MikkelR »

Hi all,

New user from Denmark here!

I just bought the Netatmo Smart Thermostat v2 for my heat pump. I'd love to validate my approach with the knowledgeable people of this forum, before going ahead.

The Panasonic pump offers a simple 4 pin connection for external thermostats: L/N/Cool/Heat. The below is a dump from the installation manual: https://www.panasonicproclub.com/upload ... 0(002).pdf - I've added comments and how I intend to wire up the Relais. Does this seem about right?

I may have other options for powering the Relais, once I open up the pump as well. But BLACK/GREY wires need to be applied across L/HEAT, n'est pas?

Appreciate any pointers or corrections, thanks.

GEORGzer

Re: Connect: Panasonic WH-MXC12J9E8 T-CAP Heatpump

Post by GEORGzer »

That should be correct, yes.
I would connect the power-cables of the Relais like that since you have dedicated terminals that provide L and N.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
MikkelR

Post by MikkelR »

Thanks so much!
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

;)
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “Attaching the Thermostat to the boiler”