Failure -10, Doesn‘t Play Video / Download not possible

Bert

Failure -10, Doesn‘t Play Video / Download not possible

Post by Bert »

Hello,

There are to Videos i cant watch or Download. There is a Code -10.

Where could I read what „-10“ means?

Videos before that Event and After work Fine.

Thanks
Attachments
E95D18B6-6F7B-45C3-9A7A-233144BDA931.jpeg
E95D18B6-6F7B-45C3-9A7A-233144BDA931.jpeg (285.13 KiB) Viewed 2661 times
I‘m Waiting for the Netatmo Smart door lock.
@home : 3 Presence, 1 welcome, Smart sensors, Smart smoke Alarm, Weather Station, Netatmo doorbell
Vollspacken

Re: Failure -10, Doesn‘t Play Video / Download not possible

Post by Vollspacken »

Hey Netatmo Team,

I have the same problem with my new Doorbell. All videos will be saved on the internal SD Card, no FTP activated.

I have many times reset the hole Installation but still the same Problems.

I Hope you can help me to fix it?!

Many Thanx
Attachments
A9FE0434-FF21-4483-92C5-FA8DEC560C25.jpeg
A9FE0434-FF21-4483-92C5-FA8DEC560C25.jpeg (520.78 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
JJ Uriarte

Post by JJ Uriarte »

I have exactly the same issue. First, recorded videos stopped playing, and the -10 error code was displayed when trying to download videos. next, (after a couple of days) recording stopped, live video stopped and call notifications stopped, but static blue led still showing. I removed and reinserted the SD card and after restarting, everithing worked well... for a couple of days. I am now again in the error -10 phase. I notified the problem to Netatmo help center a week ago but no answer yet.... My next try will be replacing the SD card for a new one. Any ideas??
Chromakid

Post by Chromakid »

Same issue here. A few more details from my context:

- I have both the Smart Video Doorbell and Smart Outdoor Camera. The Camera is working fine in all particulars (and always has).
- The Doorbell correctly detects motion, and saves events to the timeline with thumbnail images. The live feed from the Doorbell also works, both in the Security app and in Home.
- When I select an event from the timeline, the thumbnail appears in the video area at the top of the app screen, with the circle & triangular "play" icon.
- When I tap the "play" icon, the thumbnail fills the screen and the "play" icon is replaced by a square "stop" icon, but the video will not play. A thin white line circles the "stop" icon endlessly.
- If I try to download the video, I get the same error message as shown in the screenshots by earlier posters (though in English).

I'd appreciate any advice, or comment from Netatmo.

Return to “Applications”