Wrong temperature

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
Trainmaster79

Wrong temperature

Post by Trainmaster79 »

I just got my Netatmo, and I am not sure i works correctly. Indoor temperature i correct, but outdoor temperature is 10 celcius wrong. Does i take a while for everything to work perfect??

Trainmaster79
wvy

Re: Wrong temperature

Post by wvy »

Have the same problem ... my Netatmo is several years old and sins june 01 my readings are about 8°C wrong.

Have a second indoor module next to the Netatmo and this works fine ... this shows a temperature of 24,6°C and 1m further the Netatmo shows 33,1°C
I also have a Elgato Home and this one shows also the correct temperature of 24,6°C next to the Netatmo ....
MoDaVr

Re: Wrong temperature

Post by MoDaVr »

Ah ok... I was looking for confirmation in some comments.. even my readings from the external module seem to be greater than 3 degrees.

edit:
now that I look at the wethermap, all the instruments close to my township show very similar temperatures. I took a measurement with a professional thermometer... the other day it was snowing with a temperature of 5° detected by Netatmo, so something didn't add up... :D

Return to “My Weather Station data”