Unable to set heating curve or hot water temperature

vicentiu

Unable to set heating curve or hot water temperature

Post by vicentiu »

Hello,

Changing the heating curve and hot water temperature worked fine until recently.

I can't change them anymore. The Confirm button appears when I make a change, but nothing happens when I press the Confirm button.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

I tried restarting the boiler, gateway and thermostat, but it made no difference. I also tried the app on a different phone
I had the heating curve set to 0.1 and wanted to change it to 0.2. I accidentally pressed Reset Heating Curve and from then on I couldn't change it anymore.
It initially jumped to 2.6 but a few minutes later it showed 3.4. After removing and replacing the batteries in the thermostat, it went back to 2.6 and after a few minutes it went to 1.

thank you
Le-Steph

Re: Unable to set heating curve or hot water temperature

Post by Le-Steph »

Hello,

It's the same thing with mine : confirm button doesn't work. I realised that last saturday !
Thermostat modulant - version logicielle interne 6
Relais - version logicielle 22
3 vannes - version logicielle 89 - priorité ECO

Station météo V4 version logicielle interne 200
Module extérieur version logicielle interne 52
Le-Steph

Post by Le-Steph »

I've realized that I can only change minimum time for the boiler. If I change it, the button is working.
If I change all values, only this parameter is recorded, and other parameters become again like before.

vicentiu

Post by vicentiu »

Yes. Same behavior for me. I also tried many previous versions of the app and the issue is the same.
It only recently stopped working for me.

This probably means the issue is due to a change on their servers.
Elian_Netatmo

Post by Elian_Netatmo »

Hello everyone,

Our frontend developer team is working on this issue, I keep you in touch regarding the resolution of the latter.
Elian, Product Manager at Netatmo
vicentiu

Post by vicentiu »

Thank you Elian!!!
jaburgoyne

Post by jaburgoyne »

Is this working for anybody yet? Although the 2.19.1 update fixed the broken button, I’ve been getting Error 400 every time I try to change the heating curve, and resetting the heating curve either does nothing or gives an Error 0.

It’s very frustrating, because the algorithm became confused about a week ago: the heating curve used to hover around 1.2, but now is locked at 2.8, and the anticipation thinks our home is so bad that it now turns the heating on somewhere around 3am. This is just bananas for our home: with a heating curve this extreme, the temperature jumps 6 degrees in less than an hour, and so after 4am, we just have nasty temperature fluctuations as the PID algorithm tries to compensate.

Does anybody know another way to get into the system? The online tools seem to be broken for the Smart Modulating Thermostat: the Netatmo apps refuse to acknowledge it either on the web or on iOS - you have to use the general LeGrand Home + Control - but the web version of LeGrand’s Home + Control won’t recognise Netatmo thermostats.
vicentiu

Post by vicentiu »

No one has reported that it's working. Netatmo said in a post above that they will keep us informed when it's fixed.
Le-Steph

Post by Le-Steph »

I've just managed to change my heating curve :)

gorano

Post by gorano »

Same here... it seams it works now... I will keep checking flow temperature in the next few days

Return to “General Questions”