Vailant EcoTech/Netatmo wiring

You need some help attaching the thermostat to your specific boiler. This way please !
PraveenLawrence

Vailant EcoTech/Netatmo wiring

Post by PraveenLawrence »

Hi

Could you please have a look at photo of an Vailant EcoTec boiler wiring with some markings. Can you advice on where I should connect the Netatmo relay?

Thanks
Attachments
Vailant EcoTec wiring.pdf
(208.91 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
GEORGzer

Re: Vailant EcoTech/Netatmo wiring

Post by GEORGzer »

Connect die brown and blue wires to the „230V RT“ terminals and the black and grey wires to the „24V RT“ terminals.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
PraveenLawrence

thanks very much @GEORGzer.
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

;)
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell

Not a Netatmo employee
PraveenLawrence

Hi @GEORGzer

Thanks for your help. The thermostat is now able to communicate with the boiler via the relay I.e, I am able to increase/reduce the set point.
I now have a different issue. The app isn't communicating with the relay. I installed the app but the phone is unable to initiate the green, blue or white light on the relay. Any tips on what to do? Thanks for your help

Praveen
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

Your Relais only has one LED, you should see it blinking when you power it on. The color tells you what kind of Thermostat/Relais you have.
Blue: 1st Gen. Thermostat
White 2nd Gen. Thermostat (Homekit compatible)
Green: OpenTherm Thermostat

For app/network troubleshooting, please create a topic in one of the dedicated forums.

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “Attaching the Thermostat to the boiler”